Scheduled Messages can't edit or change

One time or recurring custom messages.

Moderator: Joey

Scheduled Messages can't edit or change

Postby katelee » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:41 pm

I have scheduled it and want to take it away. It is posting on my page rather than my business page. So I would like to edit it and stop it. I can't figure out how to do it. How do you edit categories specifically to take away the scheduled message?
katelee

Re: Scheduled Messages can't edit or change

Postby Andy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Hello,

The publishing settings for your events are controlled at the category level. If you click the gear symbol on the main menu and then go to "Categories" you will be able to see the categories you have made. You can then edit and of these and will find the "Settings For Publishing Event Messages". Looks like you have it set to go out "On Day Of Event".

But, it sounds like you want to switch your social account, since you said it is publishing to your page (your Facebook profile). On the Main Menu click the gear icon and go to "Social Accounts". Here you can delete the social account you have in there. Then add a new social account connection back in. While adding the new social account, make sure you are adding a "Page" and not a profile.

Process for Adding a Facebook Page:
When you go to add the Social Account, Select "Facebook Fan Page" from the drop down for Social Account Type. It will take you to Facebook for authorization and then bring you back to Squareberry.

Once it brings you back to Squareberry and say "Connected" and have another drop down "Select Fan Page to Publish To". Select the Fan Page you wish to use from this drop down and then hit Submit.

After you have added the correct social account in, you can go back into your categories and set up the publishing settings for your events with this new social account.
Andy
Squareberry Team
Andy

Re: Scheduled Messages can't edit or change

Postby katelee » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Thank you so much! That helped tremendously!!!
katelee

Return to Scheduled Mesages