LIMIT?

Explore billing and payment options and help.

Moderator: Joey

LIMIT?

Postby Pendicott » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Ok, so last month I had got a message that said I had reached my quota. I was a terrible user, who didn't even know that my account had a limit. So I posted and found out that I had in face reached my monthly limit. My question is, the year has now shifted a new month has started when does my limit reset itself? It seems odd that the new year started with a new month and it hasn't reset. Does is not work that way? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Pendicott

Re: LIMIT?

Postby Andy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Hello,

In terms of the quotas when we say month, it really means a 30 day period (not necessarily a calendar month). Sorry for the confusion on that. Have you been adding a large number of events recently? The quota limits how many new events you can add/create in the 30 day time period.

Have you considered upgrading to the paid version of Squareberry? This removes any limits and open up new features. It looks like you are currently using our app for your Student Life Department, but Squareberry could be used by the entire College in different ways. If you are interested in setting up a call/demo to discuss this further, please email squareberry@squareberry.com.

Thanks.
Andy
Squareberry Team
Andy

Return to Billing and Payments